How To Get Residential House Painting Business In The Top Google Results
Did you know that the majority of your local audience may be missing you on a monthly basis? Local SEO relies heavily on Google maps listings, an essential aspect of your company’s digital marketing strategy. Four out of every five customers conduct local searches before hiring house painters, so if your residential painting company website isn’t optimized for local SEO, you’re missing out on many prospective customers.
So, how can you want your residential painting company to show up first in Google’s Local Pack? Let’s get started.
What Is Google’s Local Pack, and How To Get My residential painting company In The Top Searches?
Google’s local pack is a list of three residential painting companies within driving distance of the individual searching.
If you’ve ever used Google to look for terms like “house painters near me,” you’ll know what we are talking about.
What Factors Does Google Consider When Determining The Rankings?
Don’t be daunted by some of these factors. We shall take care of simplifying them for you. Here is an example such as proximity:
The distance between your residential painting business and the searcher – How close is your business to the person searching?
If your a painting contractor needing jobs, hiring painters or need webpage and a place to market your business.
ServiceBookie has your solution, join the thousands of other pros in our home service marketplace.
Google intends to provide users with results from local businesses. The closer your residential painting business office is to the users, the more likely you will rank in the local pack.
There are a few less obvious ranking considerations as well, which we will discuss later:
- Inbound links to the domain’s authority
- Citations on primary data sources
According to Google, these unique criteria relate to the three key local pack ranking factors.
- Pertinence – Does your company provide services related to the user’s search? For instance, if your website mentions plumbing services, your chances of ranking in Google’s local pack for the term “plumbing services near me” are substantially better.
- Location – The closer you are to the user, the more likely you will establish a local pack rating.
- Recognition – Is your residential painting business well-known in the communities you serve?
Information from Google My Business is fed into Google’s Local Pack. So please make the most of it!
Claiming and optimizing your Business page is the first step in putting your residential painting business at the top of the Google search engine.
You’ve substantially decreased your chances of obtaining your residential painting business listed in the local pack if you don’t have it.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Residential Painting Business Google Profile
Create a Google Business page using the instructions provided by Google. All you need is to fill in your company’s details when prompted, and you’re good to go.
Check your address on Google. Google will mail a postcard to the address indicated on your Google Business profile, along with a verification code. A business can be verified through the Google Search Console by phone or email on rare occasions, but we encourage the verification by letter.
- Business Categories: Check that your company categories are proper. It’s preferable if you can be more detailed with your offerings. If “residential painting” is your primary category, Google will list your company in local search results for those looking for “house painters,” “house painting services,” or “home painters” in your area.
- Contact Details: At all times, Google wants to know who you are, where your office is located, and how customers may contact you. Check your contact details in Google My Business to ensure it’s proper.
- Reviews: Increase the number of five-star reviews as much as feasible. Respond to your consumers’ feedback. This offers Google positive local SEO signals, which can help your residential painting business rise to the top of the search engine results.
Benefit From Customized Local Seo Services
Service Bookie can assist you if you’re having trouble ranking your residential painting business in Google’s local pack.
Service Bookie is a full-service digital marketing firm focused on helping house painters expand their companies. Our award-winning marketing team has helped hundreds of home painters improve leads and sales.
To learn more about our local SEO services for house painters and receive a free marketing consultation, contact us online or give us a call.